“Train up a child in the way that he should go, even when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
We are committed to partnering with you for your child’s early childhood education and spiritual growth. Hightown Academy offers a fun and loving environment that supports developmental growth, as well as a mission focused emphasis on Christ centered learning. Our goal is to offer your little one the best care and education possible. Your child is a gift from God and we are honored to be able to partner with you from the very beginning of their little lives. The Academy uses the HighScope Curriculum which meets all state and national early childhood learning standards. Because safety is our top priority, our facility is secure and locked at all times. We maintain 100% First Aid and CPR certified staffing at all times and offer continuous professional development. Family Guidance Clients (formerly CDR) are welcome and accepted. For additional information on enrollment please contact Andrea Bramlett, Academy Director, at 205-333-0664 or
- Serving Tuscaloosa, Northport, and West Alabama for over 16 years.
- We are State Licensed and serve as a First-Class Pre-K and First-Class Foundation site.
- We strictly adhere to all Alabama Department of Human Resources (DHR) guidelines, rules, and regulations.
- Hightown Academy is regularly inspected by the Alabama Department of Human Resources, Tuscaloosa County Health Department, and the Northport Fire Department.
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday, 6:30AM-5:30PM.
- Meals Provided: Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Snack. (parents must bring late afternoon snack)
- $140 a week for Infants and Toddler/ $130 a week for Preschool
- 10% discount for active church members.
- Part Time tuition rates available
- $60 Non-Refundable Registration Fee due upon enrollment.
- MLK JR. Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- The day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, The day after Thanksgiving
- The week of Christmas
- New Year’s Day
FORMS, DOCUMENTS, APPLICATIONS
Enrollment Registration Form